Verwertungsgesellschaft für Nutzungsrechte an Filmwerken mbH
[Collecting Society for Exploitation Rights in Cinematographic Works & Co. Ltd.]
Tel.: +49 89 – 189 37 84 – 0
Fax: +49 89 – 189 37 84 – 29
Head office of the company: Munich
Amtsgericht München [Magistrates’ Court of Munich], Commercial Register ID HRB 172667
Finanzamt München [Munich Tax Office] 143/190/10859
VAT ID: DE 113885539
The pictures on the VGF website are subject to copyright. Permission to use them has been kindly granted by the following:
- Perathon Film – Comedian Harmonists
- Friedrich Wilhelm Murnau Stiftung [Friedrich Wilhelm Murnau Foundation] – Der blaue Engel [The Blue Angel]
- X Filme creative pool GmbH – Lola rennt [Run, Lola, Run] • Bavaria Film GmbH – Nirgendwo in Afrika [Nowhere in Africa]
- Reverse Angle LIBRARY GmbH – Paris, Texas
- Hartwig Rapid Film e.K. – Das eiserne Kreuz [The Iron Cross]
- Seitz GmbH Filmproduktion – Die Blechtrommel [The Tin Drum]
- DEFA Stiftung – Paul und Paula [Paul and Paula]
- Neue Bioskop Film GmbH – Die verlorene Ehre der Katharina Blum [The Lost Honour of Katharina Blum]
- Bavaria Film GmbH – Das Boot [The Boat]
Design and realisation of the website: T+S Text und Satz Verarbeitungs-GmbH
1. External links
Our website includes links to the websites of other suppliers. VGF admits no responsibility for the content of websites other than its own or of websites to which its own website provides links. For the content of the linked website the supplier in question is exclusively and directly responsible. Such are referred to here only for purposes of information; we have not in any way made the content our own. We exercise no kind of influence on the design or content of web pages to which we provide links, nor are we responsible for the data protection standards and practices of other suppliers.
2. Copyright and intellectual property rights
The content published on this website is subject to German copyright law and to the law governing intellectual property. Any exploitation of this content not expressly allowed by the terms of German copyright law and the law governing intellectual property calls for the previous written consent of the supplier or party in whom the right is vested. This applies in particular to the photocopying, editing, translation, saving, processing and/or reproduction of such content on databases or other electronic media and systems. Content and rights pertaining to third parties are designated as such. The unlawful photocopying or reproduction of separate items or complete pages is forbidden, and may constitute grounds for criminal prosecution. Only the creation of copies and downloading of materials for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted. The representation of this website in third-party frames is permissible only when prior written consent has been given.
3. Data protection
In so far as our website offers the possibility of personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, postal addresses etc.) being submitted, such data are supplied by the user on an expressly voluntary basis.
4. Limitation of liability
Although the content of this website has been created with the greatest possible care, VGF will admit no liability for the correctness, completeness and current validity of the content supplied.