The film producer Christoph Friedel is a graduate economist (Diplom-Volkswirt) and worked as a film distributor and cinema advisor at the Film Foundation of North Rhine-Westfalia. Since 1998, he has produced films for Pandora Film, where he has been a partner since 2005. In 2007, he founded Terz Filmproduktion with Claudia Steffen and Thomas Kufus. As a producer, he is committed to international author cinema, has a strong connection to South American cinema, and works with German filmmakers such as Pia Marias, Jan Schlomburg and Christian Schwochow. Friedel is a member of the German and European Film Academy and on the advisory boards of German Films and VGF. He is also a member of 1. FC Köln (soccer club). He has two children and lives in Cologne.
- Westen, directed by Christian Schwochow (D), German Film Awards — Film Award in Gold in the category Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role for Jördis Triebel, 2014
- Vergiss mein ich, written and directed by Jan Schomburg (D), International Film Festival Rotterdam 2014, German Cinematography Prize 2014
- Zwei Schüsse, directed by Martín Rejtman (ARG/D/NL), Locarno Festival 2014
- El 5 de talleres, directed by Adrián Biniez (ARG/URU/D/F/NL), Venice 2014
- Der Staat gegen Fritz Bauer, directed by Lars Kraume (D), Audience Award 2015, Piazza Locarno 2015
- Paula, directed by Christian Schwochow (D/F), Piazza Grande Locarno 2016
- Marija, directed by Michael Koch (D/CH), Locarno Festival 2016